Aug 29, 2010

Topps Customer Service Comes Through

Like others I have read about, I was shorted a hit in my 2010 Allen & Ginter box. I contacted Topps customer service about the issue, and received the standard response about what to do. So I sent my receipt of purchase, all 24 pack wrappers from the box, the UPC code from the box, and a letter detailing the nature of the complaint to Topps. Within two weeks, I received this card in the mail.



I was pleased because of the quick response time and it completed the "guarantee" in the box. I'm disappointed because it was a hand-picked card from the Topps representative and removed the illusion of randomness from pulling it from a pack.

Even though Upton's not my favorite player, it is a nice card. So thank you Topps for your quick response and making sure that guarantees are kept, one way or another.

As a side note, does this mean my box gets more points for Gint-a-Cuffs (not that it matters in the standings)?

No comments: