Sep 13, 2011

The Sorting....It Has Begun

Let's just say it'll be a busy time over the next few days. I'm going to have to amuse myself by learning how to count to 10 in at least 4 more languages while putting sets in order. And this is why I have trouble getting trade packages out over the past few months.....I haven't been able to find anything. That will now change...

Incidentally, anyone need any inserts from 2011 Topps Series 2? I'm looking to unload a number of duplicates. I'm also looking to find a sitting position that doesn't make my left leg fall asleep.

Behold the carnage....




2 comments:

Tim said...

I need quite a few of the 2011 Topps Series 2 inserts. I have just started collecting, and blogging. Check it out at chefscards.blogspot.com.

I don't have a huge collection to trade from. But, are you looking for any doubles form A&G? Any teams you collect?

Hope we can do something.

thanks.

Ryan G said...

I need Kimballs, 60YOTs, and a few BTWTs, as well as a couple more base. I'm guessing we could work something out.
Google Doc quick-link. Let me know!