Oct 30, 2010

Group Breaks Are All the Rage: Some Proposals

I know there's a lot of group breaks going on right now.

I want to run one as well sometime in the next month. All slots will probably have two teams (one chosen and one random or "by card break", depending on the case). I'm thinking 15 slots per break if possible. Prices are as of today: 10/30/10

Proposal A: Mini-Break: One box 2008 Upper Deck Heroes, one box 2009 Topps T-206, one random box to be determined. $12 per slot (break by team)

Proposal B: 2010 Allen and Ginter Case Break. $55 per slot (for 15 slots) with discounts for more than one.

Proposal C: 2009 Topps T-206 Case Break. $32 per slot (for 15 slots) with discounts for more than one.

Proposal D: 2008 Upper Deck Masterpiece Case Break. Some type of case split. $52 per slot for 10 slots.

Sounds expensive I know. But what fun it could be! Please leave any interest in the comments. I won't order until there's enough people with interest.

2 comments: